Friday 1 October 2010

Ohnoes :(

My dearest readers,
I have some news for you. It may not be pleasing, but you have to hear it.
I can't find my tablet pen. This means no illustrations for blog posts. Which means the lulz will not be so much, unless I spend a lot longer on posts, so this is the post for tonight. I'll try to post one next week, but I can't promise anything. The top tens will keep coming, though.
In other news, I might be getting a new camera! This means I can do my photography again! It's on eBay and we're bidding on it, so hopefully we'll win the auction!
I was told the other day that if you have a dream and you realise that you are dreaming, to look at my hand. Because the brain isn't functioning fully, it screws some things up. So I had a dream, and I realised that it was a dream, so I looked at my hand. I didn't have a hand. I had fingers, but just a space where my hand was meant to be. I was also told that if you look in the mirror, it messes that up too, but is sometimes scary. I though "how bad can it be?" so I checked a mirror. My face was all small and squished into the lower half of my face. I poked my left cheek, and my right cheek bubbled out. It was so cool!
I'll try and keep you updated on the pen situation, and share my yayful adventures.
Little Teapot.

No comments:

Post a Comment