Sunday 26 September 2010

Top ten uh gen.

1. Top song: Wo Bist Du (Rammstein)
2. Top TV show: The Inbetweeners
3. Top colour: Pink, blates.
4. Top animal: Penguins because they are cooler than everything.
5. Top quote: Ed Miliband: "David, I love you so much as a brother..."
Dad: "...and even more as a paedophile."
6. Top thing I miss: Charlie, my yellow belt. I miss you, Charlie.
7. Top phrase: "Your mum". It works in any situation. "Do the washing up." "Your mum."
8. Top awesome thing my hair did: After a shower, I put a band all down the length of my fringe, and then I took out the band an hour later and brushed my fringe and it was all FWOOPH. It looked rather 80's.
9. Top word in another language: Bleiben. German for "cry". It sounds phonetic, huh? "BLEIBEBLEIBEBLEIBE."
10. Top thing that happened on 25/09/10: I married this guy who knows my cousin. I have never met him, but decided that because his hair was beautiful, I would marry him. Now, I am married. Well, Facebook married, but that's kinda the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment