Sunday 5 September 2010

Top ten

1. Top song: "Beautiful" by Eminem
2. Top TV show: "CSI Crime Scene Investigation"
3. Top blog/website: YouMakeMeTouchYourHandForStupidReasons (A dramatic reading of a real break-up letter from a real person.)
4. Top quote: "I want to die like in my sleep, like my grandad, not screaming, like the passengers in his car." -Jack Handey
5. Top band: Rammstein
6. Top toy: String puppets
7. Top film: Harry Potter (any)
8. Top game: Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty (PS3)
9. Top word: Guava
10. Top thing: Glowy star things that you stick on your bedroom ceiling and turn the lights out and they're still there and you're like "WOAH".

1 comment:

  1. I finally got around to taking a look at YouMakeMeTouchYourHandForStupidReasons. "I loooooved you". xD That's epic.
    And no, the top film is not any Harry Potter, it's Harry Potter and The Big Quidditch. C: Yes.

    ReplyDelete