Tuesday 31 August 2010

Here, here, neglected little friend.

Okay, hey. I know, I;ve ignored you guys for a little while, but it's because, and prepare yourself for a shock, I had NO TIME TO BLOG (OMG SRSLY YES). It was my birthday a little while ago, and I was all BURFDAY YAYS and like SWIM SWIM SWIM and like OAH AMY AND JAS CAN HAS STAY ROUND and then everything was all WOAH GUD TIEMS LOLOL and before I knew it, I was having too much fun to play nerd.
Okay, I've decided I need a blogging routine, so here's the deal. Sunday evenings you get the Monday top ten, and Fridays you get the weekly blog post, m'kay? M'KAY? Yesh. M'kay. And I'll only post in school weeks. If I'm on holiday or Half Term or anything, I won't blog, 'cause I'll be too busy pretending to have friends (insert ROFLSHVUAKOMAIL face here).

Story time!


So, I got my Converses, and was like "SO MANY SHOES ALL THE SAME" and remembered I had pink laces somewhere, and was all NEED THEM but could find them nowhere.


Then I remembered something Josie Lawrence said on QI the night before, about asking one Saint Anthony to find it, 'cause he's the patron saint of lost things. I was sceptical, but tried it.


I asked, albeit nervously, and waited a half hour before looking again.


When I started looking again, I found the laces withing minutes. It was so COOL.


Then I realised that if Saint Anthony existed, it meant God existed. And if God existed, I was going to hell.

*sigh* I am losing my talent for including teapots in my rants. Here's what I imagine Saint Anthony would look like as a teapot.

That yellow stuff around his head is meant to be the gowy halo thing you see in stained glass windows. Not orange juice. It looks like orange juice. I know.

Try not to bother Saint Anthony too much. He's probably quite busy since Josie Lawrence virtually advertised him on Prime Time Telly.
AML, Little Teapot.
P.S. HUGH LAURIE IS AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment