Thursday 5 August 2010

Wierd...dream...must...share...

Hey, compupeeps. It's me again, with a blog post entailing my dream. I don't think that's the right context for the word "entailing", but it's a cool word.

My dad and I are in the petrol station. (For n00b benefit, here's my dad).



So, we're at the petrol station, and we go into the shop and there are loads of boxes with puppies in them. And randomly, my friend Emily is with us. (Here's Emily, for n00b benefit).



So, I say to dad, "Dad, can we get a puppy?" and he's like "Okay," and Emily's like "Tom's got a cute puppy." Just for the record, I don't even know if Tom's got a dog. So... yeah. "It's a Basset Hound," says Emily. So my dad reaches into a box labelled "Basset Hounds" and pulls out a Daschund. "Like this?" he says to Emily. "Yeah," says Emily, so dad says we can take the dog for, and I quote, a "test drive". So we leave the shop, and Emily goes and sits in a van (god only knows why). Me and dad, puppy in arms, walk up the hill to where Katie and her family are having a picnic. (Katie and her family, for n00b benefit).



So, Mrs Katie goes to Little Katie "Guess what happened to me at work today?" and Little Katie goes "What?" and Mrs Katie goes "I got an email from Robbie Williams!" and Little Katie goes "What did it say?" and Mrs Katie goes "ROBBIE WILLIAMS!" and Mister Katie was all "Omnomnom sandwiches,". Because, remember, it was a picnic.

TEAPOT TIME.





I hope you've enjoyed this edition of Spout of Wisdom. I don't remember what happened to the Daschund puppy, Little Teapot.

1 comment:

  1. Katiepot rocks my socks. Indeed.
    p.s. does putting picture's on your blog murder you several times over like mine does?

    ReplyDelete