Tuesday 10 August 2010

A little late again: top ten.

1) Top word:
2) Top song: Poison by Bell Biv DeVoe
3) Top TV show: Shooting Stars
4) Top movie: The Matrix Revolutions (Top line: "It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity.")
5) Top food: Fox's Glacier Mints
6) Top book: None at the moment (but the prescence of Top line makes this okay)
7) Top band: Slipknot (Makes me sad because people'll think I've gone "OMG bandwagon! Lemme on bitch.")
8) Top gadget: My webcam ('cause I've got MSN now and I'm like "LOLOL LETS DO WEBCAM CHAT!!!!! TELL ME I'M PRETTY")
9) Top blog/site: DeviantART (watch me, I'm DeadSmexeh)
10) Top video game: Harvest Moon DS (not played it for a little while but it's still great)
And this week's top thing is... MSN! (wow, lots of brackets in this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment