Sunday 1 August 2010

Old post

Hi guys. Little Teapot's back with a brand new rant. Gawd, it's been over a week... but that's okay, right? Right.
It's now summer! It doesn't really seem like it. It's rained, like, the whole time. But that's okay.
My mum and I moved my room around 'cause I got a new bed, but now I can't get wireless signal in my room. I don't know what's wrong, but I think it's to do with the router, so I'll ask my neighbours (who I'm siphoning internet from like it's gasoline) what's up with their web. Might be the fact that they’ve gone on holiday and may have turned off their wireless thingy. Yeah… that’s probably it. But that’s okay too.
I was not that chuffed when school closed for the summer, because it meant the boy I like *cough*havefalleninlovewith*cough* is moving away. I don't know if he'll be back after the holidays or not. The last day went something like this.
Morning. Get up, go to school. Friend approaches. She also likes said boy, but I swear not as much as I do. She says he looks lonely, which is code for "If we're together, he will see how much of a horrible person you are compared to me and will love me forever and hate you". We go and sit with him. She's all "OMG I'm shy look at me I'm being shy FFS LOOK AT ME". He's looking at the table. He looks upset. I try to make conversation. I steal his shoe and let him know that he can't move away without his shoe. He tries to retrieve his shoe. I accidentally slam my chair down on his shoeless foot. I give his shoe back. He leaves me with his bag. Mistake. I take his bag and run to our next lesson (ICT). He finds his bag. We're all on Facebook. I'm chatting to him. He tells me his foot's bleeding. I go and see. Yes, it is. I hug him loads and loads. I begin to smell like him. It's pleasant.
After lunch. We're ready to go home for the holidays. Everyone is hugging him saying goodbye. I hug him. I can't help but start crying. My mascara is running down my face. After a few minutes, I feel that he's resting his head on my shoulder. I cry even more. When I stop hugging him, I see that his nice white school shirt is black with mascara. I look at my reflection. I look like this.
9img0
I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking “What a tool.” I guess I’m just a bit upset. I mean… it’s just really difficult… Sorry for posting such a depressing paragraph. Moving swiftly on…

It’s my birthday soon (22nd of August. Comment on this post if you feel like sending me a birthday present. It can be an uber useless present if you want, but I just like presents. Let’s be honest, who doesn’t like presents?) and I think I may have talked a friend into buying me a hoodie. The conversation went something like this:
Friend: ii <3 mii hoodiee lul (Actually, said friend doesn’t type like that, he types with perfect grammar and stuff, but no capitals. I don’t know why.)
Me: I don’t have a hoodie. “/
Friend: OOMMGG uu don’t hav a hoodiee???? Wtff is rong wif uu??
Me: I threw all my clothes out in a bout of pessimism. I didn’t have a hoodie beforehand though.
Friend: ii get hoodiees for free cuz mii dad gets dem 44 m33
Me: Ah. It’s my birthday soon. You’re buying me a hoodie, aren’t you?
Friend: lolol ill see :DD
Me: Well, since you get free hoodies, you blatantly have the money to buy me one! “)
Friend: lolol yeh alrightyy XD

I can’t be asked to blog any more, Little Teapot.

1 comment: