Friday 24 September 2010

Blogs are not easy y'know.

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post last week. I was too busy (lazy) to write anything. Today, however, I felt guilty for neglecting you guys, so I did some doodles in my spare time (maths lesson) for your enjoyment (so I don't feel guilty any more). Enjoy!



And before you say "THAT IS NOT FOR ME. THAT WAS BOREDOM WITH A PENCIL. YOU ARE A DOODLE NAZI" I just want to say that this was drawn specifically with Spout of Wisdom in mind (and kinda just lapsed into DeathNote and me being all sciency). And if you're gonna be like "THIS IS NOT ENTERTAINING. STOP BEING BORING TEEEEEEEEAPOT" then here are some amusing quotes from the past few days.

Megan lies on the floor, putting her socks on. Teapot stands over her.
Megan: Miss Farris would not approve of your makeup.
Teapot: Miss Farris can suck my d*ck.
Megan, alrady being on the floor, literally rofls like a wofl.

Nick is not talking to Teapot. He has not said a word to her in two days. He does this because he is a penis and finds joy in Teapot's misery. This is rather common as Teapot's misery is apparently quite amusing.
Teapot: TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME... (this goes on for about five minutes).
Nick: F*ck off.
Teapot: Thank you!

Emily, Anna and Teapot are on the Hockey pitch at school, and are meant to be playing Rounders (nobody knows why, really).
Anna: Emily... I think I remember you flashing me...
Emily: What? I never did.
Anna: At camping?
Emily: Oh yeah! I was showing you my wierd nipples!
Teapot:...
Emily: Teapot's speechless for the fist time ever!
Teapot:...yeah, don't really know what to say...

This next one is from the Inbetweeners, a show I've started watching on 4OD and have fallen in love with.
Neil: Maybe it's haunted, like in one of those ghost stories, like Harry Potter or the Bible.


I'm sorry I couldn't be all bloggy and interesting and have had to steal things other people said to make a blog post. I am ashamed. I promise I'll do a better one next week. Or not. I can't make any promises, even though I just did.

Peanut butter egg dirt, Little Teapot.

No comments:

Post a Comment