Sunday 12 September 2010

Back to school: what a fail.

Hey guys. Sorry this one’s a bit late. I couldn’t find my Graphics Tablet, so I couldn’t illustrate it. Now, with pictures, my first week of Year 10.

Monday was the first day back at school, and I soon realised why I should have made the most of the holidays. As you may or may not know, I dyed my hair pink a few days ago. The teachers did not like this. I got told so many times on Monday that it needed to be fixed.
My mother decided she was going in to see my new headmistress. First, this woman changed the timetable. Now it’s a two weeks timetable, and when I discovered this, I exploded with anger. Boom. And she’s put in stupid rules. We can't wear coloured socks anymore, or EVERYONE WILL DIE. That lady's a sock racist. Hairclips? No. They are evil. They will jump off your head and eat people’s faces. We were all annoyed by Miss Posh-Double-Barrelled-Name by her first day. That's gotta be a world record for the worst first day ever. And my hair? I’ve been told it’s ‘obtrusive’. I mean, seriously, WHAT?



So on Wednesday, my class teacher, Miss Farris, was like “GO SEE MEGALOMANIAC LADY NOW” and I’m all “I DUN WANNA” and she’s all “NO YOU GO NOW”. So I went, and Megalomaniac sock-racist lady was like “STAY HERE FOREVER HAHA EVILNESS” so I had to spend the whole day with this IT teacher at school. His name’s Mister Ramsden (his first name is not Gordon, it’s Graham, which is close enough) and he looks like a mole man. He was all “I CAN HAS CLASSES YOU SIT HERE TO PLAY EDUCATIONAL GAMES SMILEY FACE” and I was all “HOKAY. GOOGLE. G. A. M. E. S.”



Then ol’ moley Ramsden asked his first class a riddle. “HEY GAIZ I HAS RIDDLE LOLOL. IF THERE ARE TWO DUCKS BEHIND A DUCK AND TWO DUCKS IN FRONT OF A DUCK, HAO MANY DUCKS ARE THERE!? DUCKS RULE!!” and everyone was like “DURR I DUNNO” and I heard Mister Ramsden say “SIX. OHMIGOSH” and so at the end of the next lesson, he was all “DUCKS” and I was all “THREE” and then the boy who sat in front of me, Connor, was all “SIR IT IS THREE. I AM SMART” and sir was like “OHYAH”. I felt good about that.



Then I went home, and mum told me that I had to have my hair gay the next day, so I was all “Ugh fine” and then she made it so you couldn’t see the pink, but it looked like a had a penis sticking out of my head. I was mortified.



We had so much homework in this first week. I did not like it,
Little Teapot.
P.S. I’m also quite chuffed that people at school and Aikido and random places where I don't even know people have started calling me and referring to me as “Teapot”. It makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. She was wearing jewellery, make-up, colourful socks, and there's a teacher with PURPLE HAIR. IF SHE'S SUCKING OUT *OUR* SOULS SHE MIGHT AS WELL SUCK OUT ALL OF HER EMPLOYEES AND HER OWN WHILE SHE'S AT IT, BECAUSE SHE'S BREAKING HER OWN RULES.

    ReplyDelete