Thursday 15 July 2010

I'm a Little Teapot and my spout of wisdom will make me famous.

Hello guys! This is my first blog post and therefore will make me sound and read like a n00b and whatnot! I'm actally kind of excited about it! I don't know why. I'll probably get like one person reading it and that'll be me. Everywhere around I'll be like "READ MY DAMN BLOG" and everyone'll be like "Actually, I'mma pass." I really don't know what to say, so here's a picture of a teapot.



Actually, it's quite scary. An evil teapot that spits hearts at your face and makes you die, scratching your face to get the hearts off and the teapot's just loling at you as you writhe in agony, because it can lol, because it has a creepy face and it's loling at you. It's so creepy. I bet it even watches you sleep.
I'll let you think about that.

Until my next ranty-ravey-when-will-this-end blog post, Little Teapot.

P.S. Teapots are cool.

EDIT: I edited it slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment