Monday 19 July 2010

Skittles and my weekly favourites!

You know how people always say they "hate Mondays"?? I have the solution!
It's Little Teapot's top ten!
Basically, every Monday I'll post my top ten things. It goes like this...
1) Top word: Bard
2) Top song: Here comes the judge, by the Vapours
3) Top TV show: Death Note
4) Top movie: Grease
5) Top food: McDonalds French Fries
6) Top book: Run, baby, run, by Nicky Cruz and Jamie Buckingham
7) Top band: Rammstein
8) Top gadget: Bamboo graphics tablet
9) Top blog: Hyperbole and a Half
10) Top video game: Professer Layton and Pandora's box (Nintendo DS)
And this week's top thing is... Puppies!

Now, onto my blog post thingyamjig.
Tomorow is our last day at school until the summer holidays. That means it's a half day, and when I go back, I'll be a year TEN!! I'll be respectable then. *insert chibi face here*
Today, I went to be a Skittle-pin-girl with a kid called Shelbey. We got paid five pounds each for running after skittle-pins and having rubber balls thrown at us at stupid-mph. I swear that by th end, they were aiming for us.
I'm not really in a bloggy mood today. Info on that in my next entry, methinks.
Sorry again for the lack of teapots and illustrations. I'm lazy today, Little Teapot.

No comments:

Post a Comment